Dancing God





His name comes out in a cry 
Krishna 
Krishna 
Krishna 
my mouth rolls with anticipation 

look how He dances on my tongue 
how with each step He presses the soft sole 
my skin rising in ecstasy 

and He rolls on the edge of my heart 
from His hands mercy flowing like rivers 

I yearn for Him to find me 
pull me up from the back of my neck 
place me on His chest
father-like with warmth 

this time I will not leave 
for I have known darkness and strangers 
enough enough 

now He comes home
a golden pulse of life, unmovable light 
He watches 

and I catch His tears and make them my own 
as He becomes space of silence 
the unspoken words and happenings of my life 
as He becomes sweet taste on my lips 
the soft turning of time 

on my tongue 
He dances dances dances
and never stops 


Comments

Popular Posts