Azurite breath




Azurite breath, 
You never divulge Yourself whole. 

a glimmer I catch and my body shudders in rapture 
my eyes break in anticipation, Yamuna tears. 

I have fallen a long way, but You, 
Moon-eyed and hushed, You flicker inside me 
and my chest unwraps with every murmur of Your name. 

Forget-me-not, Your feet cover the earth 
Your mouth is the mountain I sought to traverse. 

I dance on Your chest as I beg forgetfulness, 
Sapphire sound, dance with me
dance with me. 

Today, I laid my body in abandon before You - 
pure and immaculate, 
I desire no manlike shadows to keep me tended
Not anymore, not anymore. 

I tie my hand to your waist in a cerulean matrimony 
and my cobalt eyes are all I can gift You in return. 

Sweet blueberry
Forgiving ocean 
Fire-root,
Mould me into Your servant. 



Comments

Popular Posts