Healing




the moon watches over me, tonight
its wholeness fills me up like a sea 
still and complete. I have loved her for so long.
like a pure mother 
it feeds me her white bones
touching and sucking.
her face of light
bright it blinds me.
I dance to her, crawling clinging 
to the wet earth of night. 

tonight: a sacrifice 

or should I pray 
to the small god that made me whole again. 
or to her,
dressed in the pale ghosts of time 
and timelessness. 
she brought me home
untouched, a lover that did not break
but sewn me like a tattered doll, my lover
a white miracle. 
I offer myself to her. 

a sacrifice

my warm crimson blood dissolves 
drops of gratitude:
pain cures pain.
there is no going back
no turning point. 
a final catharsis 
I dance 
until branches fall and crumble at my feet
a broken tree: rootless - 
I am no more. 




Comments

Popular Posts