this makes no sense to me

impossible to be saved, no hands
to pull me out of the ground
I believe in heaven,
while spiders devour my warm meat
I believe in heaven. 

all sense lost 
incapable to live, or to die 
all world stopped, motionless
I am sick

sick 

journey is finished 
let me, let me sit here 
buried under your house
so I can hear the door 
open
close open
the dog 
barking barking
silent barking. 

let me fall

i am 
a yellow leaf
trees cry yellow leaves
dripping off, tree tears 

terrified of silence
my own 
silent death inside 

don’t
pick me up, quiet murderer
my body full
of fingerprints

i was
asked: pick a death 
we have a collection of deaths
deaths to choose from 
a range of prices and pains

i am
earnestly yours 
shovel an arm 
a leg
all yours

i am terrified

sick 

help 
help? 

there is
no
way out 

Comments

Popular Posts